LOOT ADDICTS 07

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want an active pvm clan? You found it!

About Loot Addicts

Narsti
    Narsti
    Admin
    Admin

About Loot Addicts Empty About Loot Addicts

Post by Narsti Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:31 pm

Hey everyone!

Welcome to the official Loot Addicts website!

Who are we?

Loot Addicts is a PvM/Social Clan.

We are a mature clan chat and all we ask of our members is to be able to respect each other’s opinions and be able to handle a joke and have a bit of banter.

Clan Chat -

Loot Addicts

Requirements -

105+ Combat
    85+ Str/Range/Mage/Attack/
    75+ Defence
    70+ Prayer
    Barrows Gloves

Home World -

Communication -

You will need to join our discord from time to time so a microphone is needed! Laughing

There are very little rules to this clan chat

Racism WILL NOT
    be tolerated.

Members are preferred to be over the age of 18.

If you are new to PvM or PvP this will not hold you back in joining our Clan Events, if you'd like information or help at any point feel free to PM a rank.

*ALL NEW APPLICANTS WILL BE SUBJECT TO A RSJUSTICE CHECK*

*IF YOU ARE UNAWARE OF WHAT RS JUSTICE IS, PLEASE READ ON, IT IS ESSENTIAL TO YOUR APPLICATION THAT YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS*

Last edited by Narsti on Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:57 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Narsti
    Narsti
    Admin
    Admin

About Loot Addicts Empty Re: About Loot Addicts

Post by Narsti Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:32 pm

RULES!

Rule 1: Respect each other's opinions and be able to take a joke.

Rule 2: Strong language is allowed, Swearing at another clan member in an offensive way however, will not be permitted.

Rule 3: You need to be loyal to the clan, if you are online we expect to see you in the clan chat and remaining active.

Rule 4: No begging will be tolerated within the clan chat.

Rule 5: Debating is allowed. However, if it turns into an argument and you are asked to stop arguing, you are expected to do so immediately.

Rule 6: Split all loot when PVMing with clan members and DO NOT SCAM clan members.

Any member found violating these rules may be subject to a ban from the clan and if the case involves scamming/luring the player will be blacklisted and this will majorly affect the players ability to join any other clan in the future.

Please note, if a member wishes to report any of the above to us, please screenshot it for evidence.
    Narsti
    Narsti
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Narsti Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:33 pm

RS JUSTICE

IT IS ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL THAT YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT RS JUSTICE IS, A SHORT WAY TO EXPLAIN IT IS THAT IT IS A BLACKLIST TO KEEP SCAMMERS AND PEOPLE WHO CAN NOT BE TRUSTED OUT OF THE CLAN CHAT, IF YOU ARE FOUND ON THE BLACKLIST YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO JOIN THE CLAN, IF YOU ARE CAUGHT SCAMMING A CLAN MEMBER YOU WILL BE ADDED TO THE BLACKLIST AND THIS WILL VASTLY HINDER YOUR ABILITY TO JOIN ANY OTHER CLAN

Narsti
    Narsti
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Narsti Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:36 pm

HOW DO YOU APPLY?

Please copy and paste the application form below into a new comment and fill out your information. Do not delete any section of the application form.

Once you have applied, please join ‘Loot Addicts’ Clan Chat to let us know that you have applied.

Every effort will be made to check the forums for new applications, however please forgive us if we don’t see it immediately.

Please note that due to Clan Events, sometimes our Clan Chat will be set to Friends Only. This is to reduce crashing.

If you are unable to enter the Clan Chat, please PM Narsti.

APPLICATION FORM

“Hi, my name is [Insert Game Name] and I would like to be considered to join Loot Addicts.

RuneScape Game Name -
    Combat Level -
    Age -
    Country of Residence -
    Referred by (If you weren't referred put N/A)-
    Do you meet the requirements? -

In your own words describe what 'RS Justice' is. If you are unsure, please state this -

Reason for joining -

I have read ALL information and i fully understand and accept the clan rules. I will be fully compliant of them. I also understand that failure to show evidence of reading both pages can result in my application being declined.

Thank you for taking the time to view my application."

I look forward to meeting you! Very Happy

About Loot Addicts OcxMihI

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:58 am